Call for Members!
In the name of the newly constituted Constitutionalism and Politics Interdisciplinary Working Group at the EUI, we would like to thank you for your interest in our activities. The number of senior scholars supporting our WG is increasing quite fast and we are constantly recruiting more senior figures who are interested in furthering the study of constitutional law and politics at the EUI.
However, we are very aware that one important, if not the most important, part of the Working Group is constituted by the researchers who attend and get involved in our events. This is why we would like to officially launch a call for membership in the Working Group.
Who can be a member?
- PhD researchers from any department of the Institute
- LL.M. researchers
- Visiting researchers, even if they stay for only one term
Of course, the members need to have an active interest in issues related to Constitutionalism and Politics.
What are the advantages of being a member?
- You will have the chance to present your work in one of the work-in-progress sessions of the Working Group (starting from February) and get feedback from other scholars than your supervisor (in this way you can also fulfill the departmental requirement of presenting your work at the EUI at least once during the academic year)
- You are free to propose topics/speakers for the events of the Working Group
- You will benefit from the network of the WG
- You will appear on our website
- You will have the opportunity to write blog posts
- You will be constantly updated about the events and the opportunities that our Working Group is offering
If you are interested in being a member of our group, please send to [email protected] an e-mail containing two or three lines with: your full name, institutional affiliation (including Department) and research interests (please also mention your interests related to the area of constitutionalism)
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Bartek, Elena, Theo and Juha
The ConstPol Coordinators
P.S. Do not hesitate to spread the information among your friends at the EUI!