A- A A+
- Workshop on ‘Primary Community Law and Private Law’ (in co-operation with University of Nijmegen) takes place from 12 – 13 September 2013 at the EUI in Florence.
- New Working Paper of Yane Svetiev has been published entitled Dimensions of Self-sufficiency.
- European Private Law Monitoring Report n°2 has been published informing about the latest developments in the area of European Private Law.
- ERC-ERPL Umbrella Working Paper by Hans – W. Micklitz and Yane Svetiev entitled ‘A Self-Sufficient European Private Law – A Viable Concept?‘has been published.
- Workshop ‘The External Dimension of Private Law’ takes place on 15 March 2013 at the EUI in Florence. See further details under the section Activities.
- Workshop ‘Private Law and the Telecommunications Sector: National Perspectives on EU Regulation’ takes place from 7 – 8 December 2012 at the EUI in Florence. See further details under the section Activities.
- Workshop ‘Grand Theories of Private Law – A Book Proposal’ takes place from 19-20 October 2012 at the EUI in Florence. See further details under the section Activities.
- New Working Paper by Hans – W. Micklitz entitled ‘The Expulsion of the Concept of Protection from the Consumer Law and the Return of Social Elements in the Civil Law: A Bittersweet Polemic‘ has been published.
- Latest ERPL Working Papers have been published. See details under the section Working Papers.
- ‘ERPL ERC Project Methodology Workshop’ will take place from 13-14 September 2012. See section on Activities for further details.
- ‘First Scientific Advisory Committee Meeting’ provided invaluable outsider view on research progress (3–5 May 2012, EUI in Florence). You can find the programme and the audio recordings of the event under ‘Activities‘.