Call for papers on The History of International Law in Latin America
The Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law based at Hamburg University is inviting the submission of proposals for presentations to be held in a conference on the history of International Law in Latin-America next year. The CfP is available here!
List of suggested topics:
- International Law in the Americas before Independence
- International Law and the Independence in the Americas
- International Law, United States’s Imperialism and Latin America
- The Particularity of Latin American International Law
- International Law, Globalisation, and Latin America
- New Latin American Approaches to International Law?
- Germany and the History of International Law in the Americas
Submission deadline is on 3 December 2017.