Call for papers on The History of International Law in Latin America
A- A A+
The Albrecht Mendelssohn Bartholdy Graduate School of Law based at Hamburg University is inviting the submission of proposals for presentations to be held in a conference on the history of International Law in Latin-America next year. The CfP is available here!
List of suggested topics:
- International Law in the Americas before Independence
- International Law and the Independence in the Americas
- International Law, United States’s Imperialism and Latin America
- The Particularity of Latin American International Law
- International Law, Globalisation, and Latin America
- New Latin American Approaches to International Law?
- Germany and the History of International Law in the Americas
Submission deadline is on 3 December 2017.