The EUI Library issued the 9th edition Bibliography of Academia on 5 July 2018. There are ten sections: 1. The young scholar 2. Scientific and research methodology 3. Academic writing and publication 4. Data for research 5. Presenting, teaching and supervising 6. Open science, digital and internet 7. Science, education and society 8. Copyright and legal 9. Academia in Europe, and 10. University strategy and finance. 72 new titles have been added since the last edition. The Library welcomes suggestions for new acquisitions.
• EUI Bibliography of Academia (PDF) July, 2018 (9th ed)
• All works are available from the EUI Library
• Full text eBooks are available to EUI members via the Library catalogue
• Shelf marks are indicated at the end of each entry
• Full bibliographical details are in the Library Catalogue