32nd edition of EUI Library ‘Bibliography of the Global Financial Crisis’ issued on 15 September
The 32nd edition of the EUI Library Bibliography of the Global Financial & Economic Crisis was issued on 15 September – the seventh anniversary of the collapse of Lehman Brothers. All works are available in the Library. 19 new titles have been added since the May 2015 edition. Full publication details, and EUI shelfmarks, are in the Library Catalogue. EUI members are very welcome to suggest new books for acquisition, by writing to [email protected]. The Bibliography is sectioned as follows…
- Empirical and narrative works
- Finance and Banking
- Risk, derivatives and hedge funds
- Regulation, central banking and economic governance
- The Crisis in Europe and the Eurozone
- Labour Market and Socio-Economic Aspects
- Ethical Aspects
- New Comparative and Historical Literature (since January 2008)
- Prospective and normative works – implications and aftermath
- Research and methodological implications.
The EUI Library also maintains a Eurozone Information page, with a bibliography of works published since 2010.
The Eurozone, EU and European Statistical Data Directory provides access to official and non-official Europe-related data for macro and microeconomic, socio-economic and political economic research.
The EUI Library Data Portal provides access to global economic data resources.
For data assistance write to [email protected]