Do you want to know what the European Union did in 2013?
A- A A+
Do you want to know…
- Which decisions the EU took to counteract the financial and economic crisis?
- What was done to help boost growth and preserve and create jobs?
- How European citizens benefited from the Union?
- What contribution the Union made on the international scene?
The answers to all these questions and more can be found in the 2013 General Report.
The EUI European Documentation Centre holds:
- the General Report on the Activities of the European Union in print (1995- ), which continues
- the General report on the activities of the European Communities (1967-1994)
Follow the @edc_eui on Twitter