EUI Library issues 27th edition of ‘Global Financial and Economic Crisis Bibliography’
The Library issued the 27th edition ‘Bibliography of the Global Financial & Economic Crisis’ on 25 March. All works are available in the Library. 23 new titles have been added since the November edition. Full publication details, and EUI shelfmarks, are in the Library Catalogue. EUI members are very welcome to suggest new books for acquisition: [email protected]. The Bibliography is sectioned as follows…
The Bibliography is sectioned as follows:
1. Origins of the Global Financial & Economic Crisis
2. Empirical and narrative works
3. Finance and Banking
4. Risk, derivatives and hedge funds
5. Regulation, central banking and economic governance
6. The Crisis in Europe and the Eurozone
7. Labour Market and Socio-Economic Aspects
8. Ethical Aspects
9. New Comparative and Historical Literature (since January 2008)
10. Prospective and normative works – implications and aftermath
11. Research and methodological implications.
The Eurozone resources page – with a list of books on the Euro Crisis – is at this link.
The European statistical data directory is at this link.