EUI Library issues 33rd edition ‘Bibliography of the Global Financial Crisis’ on 14 January
The 33rd edition of the EUI Library Bibliography of the Global Financial & Economic Crisis was issued on 14 January. All works are available in the Library. 38 new titles have been added since the September edition. Full publication details with shelfmarks, are in the Catalogue. The Library also maintains a Eurozone Information Directory with a bibliography on European Monetary Union. The Library welcomes suggestions for new acquisitions. The 33rd edition of the Global Financial & Economic Crisis Bibliography is sectioned as follows…
- Empirical and narrative works
- Finance and Banking
- Risk, derivatives and hedge funds
- Regulation, central banking and economic governance
- The Crisis in Europe and the Eurozone
- Labour Market and Socio-Economic Aspects
- Ethical Aspects
- New Comparative and Historical Literature (since January 2009)
- Prospective and normative works – implications and aftermath
- Research and methodological implications.
Access the Crisis Bibliography in PDF.
The Eurozone, EU and European Statistical Data Directory provides access to official and non-official Europe-related data for macro, micro, socio-economic and political economic research.
The EUI Library Data Portal provides access to global economic data resources.
For assistance with economic resources and statistical data, write to [email protected]