New EUR-Lex: change of URL
The EUR-Lex database of EU law is to be upgraded on Monday 24 March and the new address is eur-lex.europa.eu.
You may need to update your bookmarks!!
EUR-Lex provides free access, in the 24 official EU languages, to:
- the Official Journal of the European Union
- EU law (EU treaties, directives, regulations, decisions, consolidated legislation, etc.)
- Preparatory acts (legislative proposals, reports, green and white papers, etc.)
- EU case-law (judgements, orders, etc.)
- International agreements
- EFTA documents
- other public documents.
It also allows you to follow legislative procedures.
The EUR-Lex is updated daily and contains more than 3 million items with some texts dating back to 1951.
Each document is displayed with analytical metadata (publication reference, dates, keywords, etc.) organised behind different tabs:
- About this document
- Linked documents
- Procedure (the life cycle of a document)
A document can be displayed in up to 3 languages simultaneously.
Most of the EUR-Lex resources are available at the EUI European Documentation Centre in various formats (print, electronic, microfiche etc.)