New Library System from November 2023!
This November, the Library will change to a new Integrated Library System (ILS). The new system, which will include a new interface for searching and accessing our print and electronic resources, will allow us to improve the services we provide to the EUI community and its partners.
Over the next few weeks, the following Library services will be temporarily affected:
Wednesday 18 October
- Last day to order ebooks for purchase.
- Last day to request books via Interlibrary Loan (ILL). ILL articles and chapters can still be requested.
Thursday 26 October
- Last day to place a hold on books.
Friday 27 October
- Last day for book delivery to villas.
Thursday 2 November
- Last day to borrow books in the villas.
Friday 3 November
- All books not picked up from all hold shelves will be returned to the Library and checked in.
- Last day to borrow books in the Badia.
Services not affected / extended
- Book consultation in the Library and scanning service will remain active.
- Since Wednesday, 4 October, the loan period for Library users has been extended from 30 to 45 days. The loan period will return to 30 days after the migration is complete.
All services will resume on Wednesday, 8 November with the new ILS.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. For any urgent matters please email [email protected]