New version of the RAPID website
The RAPID website new version offers additional functionalities for your searches and is more user-friendly:
- Possibility to search for press releases in a chosen language and to display the result in different formats as well as to use the predefined search date range.
- The predefined searches (‘queries’) notifications can be sent every 15 minutes and/or once per day at 2pm.
- The maximum number of predefined searches (‘queries’) is raised from 3 to 20. Adding or removing searches is now much simpler.
- New keywords search features include a search by words in the press release content. Structured keywords search is simplified.
A more user-friendly, secure and efficient working environment
- Simplification of the site architecture. The new ‘My Account’ section replaces the existing ‘Queries’, ‘Advanced Queries’ and ‘Preferences’ sections. ‘My Account’ allows you to save your searches and to receive e-mail notifications.
- The sorting option is moved to the search result page and must not be defined prior to the search.
- The security of the personal accounts is increased. Registration and log in now proceeds through ECAS (European Commission Authentication Service). You are now able to recover a lost password and to directly cancel your RAPID subscription.
- Searches are now more rapid and effective.
See also the webpage on EU News and Current Awareness Sources