United Nations Research Guides
A- A A+
In honour of the 60th anniversary of the appointment of Dag Hammarskjöld as Secretary-General, the UN Library has prepared several new research guides, including:
In addition, a new UN Documentation Research Guide has been launched with expanded and updated information.
The EUI Library subscribes to the Heinonline United Nations Law Collection which includes:
- The whole League of Nations and United Nations Treaty Series (1920-current)
- International Court of Justice, Reports of Judgments
- Advisory Opinions and Orders, 1947-Current
- Reports of International Arbitral Awards, 1948- current
Special features of the Heinonline United Nations Law Collection are:
- Access to a UN Treaty by inserting the UNTS Citation.
- Search for a UN Treaty by treaty/registration number, date, parties involved and more.
- Search by subject area, as all treaties have been assigned a Kavass Subject.
- Find and link directly to law review articles that cite a specific UN Treaty with the click of a mouse.
- Further link to documents such as U.S. Statutes or other Federal Regulations.
- Jump to a treaty or series relevant to a popular name by using an International Agreements by Popular