Welcome to our New Fellows 2012-2013

A- A A+

We would like to welcome the Max Weber Fellows 2012-2013.

The list is almost set for the coming academic year; a total of 46 Fellows have been appointed, 19 women and 27 men. The total gender balance over the 7 cohorts of Fellows looks like this: 144 female and 163 male Fellows.

The Fellows for 2012-2013 come from no fewer than 22 different countries. 26 % come from outside Europe, mainly from Canada and the USA, but also South America and India. The remaining 74 % come from Europe, and here France and Italy are the most represented in the coming academic year.

Of the 46 Fellows, 6 are entering their 2nd year, which reflects the MWP’s intention to open up more 2-year Fellowships in some of the EUI departments.
The Fellows were selected from a pool of candidates of 1,022, divided by discipline in the following way: ECO 228, HEC 263, LAW 125 and SPS 406.
Find out more about our incoming Fellows by reading thier online biosketches here.