- Will I receive a certificate?
- All the participants that send their research proposal after the event will receive a Certificate of Attendance that states their participation in the SPS Summer Academy 2023.
- Does my referee have to submit the reference letter?
- Your referee does not have to submit the reference letter themselves. You need to have the reference letter and upload it together with the rest of the documents required for your application.
- Do I have to take an examination?
- There are no exams in the Summer Academy. However, to be reimbursed, all participants must write a PhD research proposal (2 to 3 pages) on their research interest, relying on what they have learned during the SPS Summer Academy. Only after receiving the research proposal, the Department will issue the Certificate of Attendance and will the reimbursement be processed.
- Can I apply for the International Visegrad Fund Scholarship even if I am not a national of the selected countries?
- Students studying at universities located in the Visegrad countries (the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Slovakia), Western Balkans (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia) and Eastern Partnership regions (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine) can apply for the International Visegrad Fund Scholarship, irrespective of their nationality.