International Visegrad Fund Scholarship
- Students studying in universities located in the following countries can apply for the International Visegrad Fund Scholarship, irrespective of their nationality:
- Visegrad countries (the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Slovakia),
- Western Balkans (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia), and
- Eastern Partnership region (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine).
- The attribution of the scholarship is based on academic merit.
- The participants who qualify for the International Visegrad Fund Scholarship are entitled to reimbursement of their travel and accommodation costs up to a maximum of 880€. Specifically:
- Travels: up to 380€ reimbursed upon presentation of supporting documents.
- Accommodation: up to 100€ per night (maximum 5 nights) reimbursed upon presentation of supporting documents.